Into the Cess and Citadel
Charles Ferguson-Avery, Alex Coggon
The book contains:
- Rules for traveling and surviving in a city; including exploration, traffic, and hazards.
- Tools for generating unique urban factions and their complicated relationships.
- Guides for running each of the urban environments presented within the book and pointers on how they differ from dungeons or wilderness.
- Step-by-step guides for generating and running three unique city landscapes: the sprawling Megacity, the dungeon-like Undercity, and the dangerously opulent Spires.
- Hundreds of tools, hirelings, contraband and services both mundane and strange.
- Unique districts to explore and exploit, from the grand libraries of the Archivists to the industrial hellscapes of the Foundry.
- Dozens of tables for dressing shops, streets, NPCs and more.
- 50+ monsters ranging from Depraved Aristocrats, Sewer Walruses, and Dire Pigeons
- Magical artifacts, curious spells, diseases, 100 locations and more…
- All written in a system-neutral format for use in most role-playing games.
With tools and options for Players and Referees alike, Into the Cess and the Citadel is a complete resource for a foray into the urban adventure or a total urban conversion.