Waffles for Esther RPG
Regular price $9.99
Are you ready for a coffee caper?
A sherbet soirée?
Do you want to tango with a small-town troubled by treacherous tea times?
Don’t waffle on your decisions, the order is getting cold, and so is the case.
Your shift has just started.
You are a waitress trying to deliver a hot plate of freshly made waffles to your favorite regular: Esther. These are her everyday waffles she gets with her everyday order:
- A coffee - one sugar, a splash of milk
- Waffles with two strawberries, sliced, with apple jam syrup on the side
- Later she’ll get a plate of hash browns, extra ketchup to finish it all up
But as you return with Esther’s waffles, she is nowhere to be found. She’s your favorite regular, and so you take it upon yourself to find out where she’s gone.
Did she pop out for a quick errand?
Is there an insidious plot underway?
THE MYSTERY IS AFOOT
Waffles for Esther is a solo journaling game. That means that this game is played by yourself, by writing your actions, and answers to questions in a journal, notebook, or word processor. Write more of your story after each step, dice roll, and card flip. Expand on what happened to have crazy fun adventures.
This is a game of hijinks - a lighthearted, playful mystery to unwind, but you’re ultimately in control of where you want the story to go.
- Needed materials: paper, pen, dice set (coin, d4, d6, d8, d10, d12), deck of cards.
- Time to play: 30–90+ minutes Size: Digital, A5 Landscape, 12 pages
A Hints and Hijinx Game